Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Frame for someone special!


Kasen and I have been talking about making this frame for almost a week now. We bought the candy last week and just haven't really gotten around to making the frame. I promised him when he woke up from his nap today that we could make it. He was so excited that he only slept 45 minutes. Needless to say he WILL be going to bed as soon as I am done writing this blog.


It was a joint effort in making the frame. Kasen painted it and I glued while he picked out the colors for me. Yes, I know that two of the hearts have writing up, it was done on purpose. I thought I would mention that since I had 3 people AT HOME ask me if I meant to do that. Yes, I did.


Kasen is so proud of his frame and SO excited so send it to a certain special valentine in his life!


Neither of the pics turned out that great, but you get the idea of what we did.


9 comments:

Krista said...

That is a really fun idea, and super cute!

Raadgep Fam said...

OHHHHH whos the super cute valentine for? I am sure they will love it! Great Job Kasen! And Mommie!

Anonymous said...

Aww very cute! He is such a sweetie. Lol, I noticed two were flipped also, but I figured they must say something special.

Nyree said...

Love it Britt!

Nichole Bruce said...

You are just so freakn' creative. Good job. I'm totally impressed they're all lined up so straight!

Alison B said...

so cute!!! what a good, fun idea. I bet he loved doing it...you too!!! how fun!!!

Mrs.EBG said...

what a cute idea! I think I just might have to do that with my kids tonight! Super super cute!

Kendyl said...

what a cute idea! so creative...

Shannon Crandall said...

super cute I think I might try it!