Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Trip to Disneyland

Like I said in my last post, we have some family in town from Utah. We went with them to Disneyland yesterday. There were a ton of us there. Total in our group I believe there were about 18-20 people? Lots of little kids. It was kinda crazy but it managed to work and we had a load of fun. We got there around 11 and then left at about 6:30. It was just the right amount of time with SO many little kids, lots of them needing naps!


I just want to say. Don't make fun! This is the HIGHEST score I have ever gotten and I am SO proud of myself. Usually I end up with about 1,500. Something went right this time. Kasen did so well too! 2,200 ALL by himself! He was SO proud as well!




While we were in the Dumbo line and I was taking pics of Brielle, Kasen got jealous and ran over and started getting in front of the camera. I told him to back up and smile and I would take a picture of him. He is getting SO much better at smiling NORMAL on demand.

This is my sister Tiffany and my dad. We don't get to see Tiffany and her family that often and when my dad does, he just lights up because he misses her so much.


Chinese Mickey. Apparently it's the year of the mouse. My mom and my nephew Everett. He had a sheet of tattoos that he took the plastic covering off of and then licked it and stuck it to his shirt. That thing was there ALL DAY long. It even stayed on through all the rollercoasters. He is so cute. I take A LOT of pictures of Kasen and I together. None of them ever turn out that great because you can see blemishes or I look fat since I am like an inch away from the camera, but this one turned out pretty good I thought. I love my little boy.
I had Kasen all set up nicely next to Goofy and when I said SMILE-Say Cheese, Goofy went for this extravagant pose and it was ALL about him, it was really weird. Shouldn't it be about Goofy and my kid?
Goofy and Kasen and Brielle. I made sure not to say "CHEESE" I didn't want any awkward posing on goofy's behalf.
Our first ride of the day was Star Tours. It was Kasen's first time on the ride. I usually try to explain to Kasen in a pleasant way, what the ride is going to be about. I don't ever tell him a ride is going to be scary or frightening. I point out the things that I think he MIGHT find scary and turn it into something cool for him. But I don't ever say the word scary. This is Kasen and his cousin Thomas (8). Kasen thinks Thomas is his "best friend in the whole entire world." Thomas was trying to explain Star Tours in a non scary way to Kasen and comfort him by putting his arm around him. It was seriously SO cute. He did that quite a bit throughout the day.
This is Riley (10), my dad and Danielle (15). I agree Ali, I think Danielle needs to model. I can't believe how dang cute my niece is! Riley is such a character, he is going to make the best daddy when he gets older, always looking out for Kasen.
This is Brielle licking her lollipop. She LOVED it. When she licked she would like close her eyes like she was savoring every little taste, it was totally cute.
This is the Dumbo ride. The Dumbo ride was the HIT of the day with the 3 year olds. Kasen, Brielle and Everett all just LOVED it. They laughed the WHOLE ride through. Especially Brielle, that right there is worth going back for. They had such a good time.

All in all we had such a great time. It was a good day spend with family.

2 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! Cute pics! Did you happen to run into Zuben? lol

Pure Images said...

Cute pictures. I love how you scrapbook-ified them. =) Great touch!