Saturday, February 23, 2008

Guitar Hero



I just thought I would join the club and post my Wii pics and guitar hero pics. I felt left out, so here they are. Kasen got his first turn yesterday. Jeremy was nice enough to share. My whole family is coming over tomorrow for Zac's birthday. I have a feeling we will be playing a lot of wii. I am ok with that. It's better than sports if you ask me. Plus, Kasen LOVES to dance to the heavy metal music. Personally, it pierces my ears, but Kasen loves it. Yeterday was my first time playing it, and I only played on "practice"...speed? SLOW. I tried the first time today to do a weezer song on normal speed and I got a 78%. I am GETTING better, but still have a long way to go! lol


5 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

I suck. I played in 3x's in WA and got kicked off 2 of the 3 times. I do not have the coordination!! I've tried it again a couple of times since then, but it hasn't gotten any better. I'm at a loss. I guess i just need to accept the fact that I suck. Way to go, because seriously, it's harder than it seems!!

Mrs.EBG said...

It is so addicting! When I first started I got kicked off a bunch but now I'm on the hard level almost to Pro! It's so fun!!

Lyndsay said...

We've been playing all night! I just discovered the practice mode where you can slow down the songs and it has changed my life!

Anonymous said...

Okay so the 2 times I have played I SUCKED! I have a hard time strumming and pushing the right color at the same time! This is why I dont play instruments! lol when did you get a WII! Super jealous!

Anonymous said...

oppppppps this is sam writting under mike!