Monday, February 25, 2008

Gotta love Big Lots!

So, I'm always up for a good bargain! Who isn't? I went to my eye Dr. today and while they were having me test some glasses, I went for a little walk next door to Big Lots. I only had about 10 minutes so I went straight for the scrapbook stuff. The Vista Big Lots doesn't normally have that great of stuff, but today I found some great finds. I was SO happy. The most I spend on an item was $3!

These stamps above and below (sane pack) were $3!

Normally at least $10 in a normal store.

These above are chipboard tags and pieces. They are textured and some are glittery, by Heidi Grace. Only $1!!!! These are like $5 in the stores.
These above are cardstock stickers that go with the chipboard pieces. Only $1! Usually around $3-$4 in stores.

These Cardstock Halloween stickers are super cute. Very muted colors. I'm excited. Once again...only $1!!!





7 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

You weren't kidding!! I'm completely jealous. Way to bargain shop!!

Pure Images said...

Wow nice! I was at the college one Brielle's first day of school and I saw those MM stamps, I almost got some but put them back since I haven't scrapped in forever. Great finds with the Heidi Swapp stuff!

Crystal

Pure Images said...

Wow nice! I was at the college one Brielle's first day of school and I saw those MM stamps, I almost got some but put them back since I haven't scrapped in forever. Great finds with the Heidi Swapp stuff!

Crystal

Alison B said...

i swear, there is nothing better than a good bargain. that will just make your day. at least it does for me!!!

Nyree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mathews Family said...

You and Amanda are the bargain hunter queens! I go into big lots and get the overwhelming urge to turn and run back out! If you find something awesome next time, call me!! Or just get it and I'll pay you back.

Annie said...

I love cheap stuff- Score on the great buys.