Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CEC



Our tradition...evertime we go, we take a pic together!


CEC- Those are code words for Chuck E Cheese. We can only abbreviate around Kasen. If we say the name? We have to go. He LOVES this place. It's really nice because he is old enough that I can just let him take a token at a time and go play a game. I only give him 1-2 tokens at a time just so I can make sure he is ok everytime he comes back for a new token. That's how I feel safe letting him run around while I sit and talk to other moms. Plus, when you get there, they stamp your wrist and your kids wrists with the same number and then check it on the way out to make sure it matches. Brielle and Kasen were both standing by me and when Brielle's number didn't match mine she looked at me and started to tell me that she wasn't my kid. Crystal was just standing on the other side of me and they hadn't checked her number yet. It's so sad. She actually thought I was trying to take someone elses kid! It does happen and that's why they need to be so protective, and I am glad since I take Kasen there.





Anyway, our playgroup had an event at CEC the other day and I had a lot of fun! Here are some of the pictures we took while we were there!

Kasen and Brielle playing games together.

Well how do you think I had so much fun? It wasn't by sittin around, thats for sure!


1 comment:

Pure Images said...

I love CEC. I expecially love those cinnamon sticks! =)