Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

On Friday our playgroup had an Easter Egg Hunt at a park. Kasen was excited to go. He had to play a little bit while waiting for the other kids to get there. I told him I would let him know when it was time to find the eggs. It was probably about every 4-5 minutes that he would come ask me if it was time yet. Clearly, he didn't understand that I would come tell him. Maybe he thought I was going to hoard all the eggs for myself, who knows what was going through his 3 year old mind. My guess is he was just really excited.


Kasen posing for me on the play structure. I can't believe what a little man he is turning in to. He even looks older to me now than he did 3 months ago. It's crazy.



They had sections of easy to find eggs for kids 0-2. He found those first. lol


Then there were some hidden for ages 3-5. He did have a harder time finding those, but still found them, it just took longer.


Proud with his bucket full of eggs!


Kasen bought a Mickey Mouse Easter Basket and wouldn't put it down. He even fell asleep with it on his HEAD when we were driving home.


1 comment:

Kendyl said...

Okay, Mickey on his head is just hilarious! I also think Kasen looks older now than 3 months ago.