Thursday, March 6, 2008

March for Babies



Normally I would feel guilty doing this. At this time? I don't. I am blogging to ask for a simple small dontation.


On April 19th, 2008 I will be walking for The March of Dimes-March for Babies.
Most people don't realize what a devastating problem prematurity is: that it's the leading cause of newborn death; that it has reached epidemic proportions; and that the rate is escalating. The March of Dimes is the organization on a mission to fight prematurity. The money we raise for March for Babies will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that help babies get a healthy start. I am working for a goal of $500. I know this is probably asking a lot. I know that some of you won't be able to respond, but please respond if you can.


This is such an important thing to me. Very close to my heart. My son Kasen was born prematurely. He is such a blessing in my life and I am so lucky to have him. So lucky. If you feel prompted or inspired to donate, please follow this link.




ANY amount of donation will help. There is an OTHER section that you can fill out. Or you can simply click one of the suggested amounts. Like I said ANY amount will help me get to my goal so that I can contribute this money towards saving sweet little lives.


Thank you so much,

Brittany Bruce

1 comment:

Mrs.EBG said...

I think that it's so awesome that you are doing this. Such a good cause and a selfless act. Way to be, Britt! :)