Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quelf

The other night, we got together in Autumn's hotel room and played a game called Quelf. I heard about it from Jeremy's brother who had played it with some friends. We went and bought it because it sounded so fun. Autumn hasn't seen Sam in just about a year, so she invited Sam and her husband over to play too. We had SUCH a fun time.

Us 3 girls laying on the bed, lounging.
The game of Quelf.
Some basic rules of Quelf: The object is to get through the board. You roll the dice, move ahead and whatever color you land on, that's the color of card you pick up. Each card has something random and strange to do or say or perform. Some stay in play the whole game, some only last a turn. It is HILARIOUS some of the things we had to do.

The card I picked was to take any article of clothing off (in the bathroom of course) and turn it inside out and wear it that way the rest of the game. I chose to wear my jeans inside out. My arms are crossed because I have awful luck and pulled ANOTHER card that said I couldn't use my arms OR hands the rest of the game. People had to roll for me, feed me and help me change my jeans. (Although, I cheated and went into the bathroom with Autumn and pretended she changed me, but naturally, I did it myself) Fun game, I totally recommend it!

5 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

That was alot of fun. We were so tired afer that. i was just plan out on the way home. That was a great time though, and hey fish tacos i guess arnt to bad. lol

Kendyl said...

That sounds so fun, I want to buy it!

BANC said...

I seriously LOVE quelf. My neighbors and I now have saturday night quelf nights! It gets funnier the later you play it!!!

The Mathews Family said...

I have to write that one down so I don't forget it! Looks like a ton of fun... I smell a game night in the near future??!!

Mrs.EBG said...

I'm so glad that you put up those pictures instead of some of the others that were taken that night... lol. It was so much fun to see you! I miss you tons!