Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

We went to my brother Greg's house for the 4th of July and we had SO much fun! We hung out and had a bbq that everyone contributed to, and just let the kids and Bailey play together.


Celebrating my dad and my nephew Everett's birthday.



Silly Elijah


My mom bought a cheap ole Slip N Slide and they kids had a hay day on it. They played for over an hour. Well Kasen did anyway. Some of the other kids got sick of it and then Kasen kept playing. He loved getting the water all over his face and sliding up and down.

Nephew Brodie (12)
Niece Brielle (3)
Nephew Dawson (6)
Nephew Everett (almost 4)
Kasen (3)

Bailey (5) :) Hangin out on the slip n slide
My mom, Crystal, My sister Jen and I. I think Jeanine was in fixing the a/c for us.
Lee, Jen, Zac and Jeremy playing badminton.

The built in trampoline. Dawson and Everett. Excuse the nudist. At least you can't see anything.


Not the most flattering pic of my parents...but here they are.
My family.
My brother Greg and his family. Jeanine, Sidney, Dawson and Everett.My brother Zac and his family. Crystal, Elijah and Brielle.
My sister Jen and her family. Lee, Brodie and Bronwen (11)

1 comment:

Alison B said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Wish we could have been there!!!