Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My lame eye-WARNING- ugly pics!



SO ever since about T hursday night my left eye has really been bothering me. Thursday night it felt like there was something sharp in my eye. Then for a couple days it watered and burned really bad.....yesterday it started to get swollen and today? Check it out. Yes, I know....make up does wonders for me...I just go out of the shower and have none on, I have a Dr appt at 12:30, so we will see what's goin on...it's blurring my vision and giving me bad headaches too. Lovely, eh? I am thinking in grown eyelash? Clogged tear duct? Who knows. It's my actual eyelid. Nothing is wrong with my actual eye. Just the lid. It hurts too...!



2 comments:

Kendyl said...

ouch!!!

Alison B said...

oh, no!!!! so sad!!!I had that once, and it was an infected tear gland. IT could be a stye, too...let us know what happened at the dr!!! good luck!