Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kasen and Bailey

Kasen is as good as a 3 year old is to a dog. Maybe just a tad bit better. Bailey? She is better than any dog I know with a kid. He pulls her tail, grabs her ears, tries to sit on her, attacks her, tickles ( scratches) her, but most of all....LOVES to play with her. They play fetch and just run around and chase each other. It's really cute. He gets laughing so hard sometimes that he starts coughing. Bailey starts panting, and yet they still play.

They love each other a lot. Although I think Bailey gets rather annoyed by him quite often. He misses her when we are gone, she runs to him and licks him when we get home. They really do love each other. This is a video I took of them this past week in my parents room playing with her toys.

2 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

Pretty cute!
The whole time, Braxton kept yelling "Hi" to Kasen. "Hi, Kasen, hi. Mom, why won't he talk to me? That's Brittany, she's my aunt. She's your aunt too mom. Hi Kasen." Poor kid misses you guys! (We all do!!)

Raadgep Fam said...

THat is so cute i love his response " is that enough?" what was it like 3 seconds. Ohh the patience of a child! . I love how your parents were still in bed, how cute!