Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mommy Night out for my Birthday!

Crystal planned a mommy night out for my birthday! It was so sweet of her! All I had to do was pick the place, Macaroni Grill, and she did the rest! I am SOO grateful for her as a friend and for doing something SO special for me. She knows that birthdays are still a big deal to me for some reason, and she made the best out of it for me!! Thanks dear! I love you!

A special thanks to all who came too and helped celebrate with me. I felt so dang special and I must admit, it was REALLY nice to see that people care about me outside my family. Thanks for the great presents too! ;) Me and the Party Planner, Crystal
Its so dark! But thats all of us!
Staci and April
Sarah, Cassie (braxton) and Amanda
Melissa, Eva, Kristin, Kim

Me, Crystal, Becki and Sam

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! I hope you had an awesome day.

Kendyl said...

Sorry I couldn't make it, we were still in hawaii with Jeff's family. Hope you had a fun birthday! Miss everyone...

Mrs.EBG said...

I have a bone to pick with Crystal, I never got my invite! lol
I'm glad that you had fun! It looks like you had a good turn out! Happy Birthday, my friend!

Alison B said...

you are soooo lucky to have SO MANY friends to spend your b-day with! how fun. I hope you had wonderful day. love ya!

Raadgep Fam said...

That was a Fun night, I think you are missing A few pictures......?

Anyways great fun!