Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Picasso Bruce

I saw this idea on a friends blog who saw it on a friends blog! Did that make sense?


Just starting out.

He couldn't have enough colors. I just used my acrylic paints and put a little of each paint if a dixie cup. Luckily Michaels had a sale on these foam brushes a couple weeks ago. 20/$1. He used all 20 with 20 different colors of paints.
He had so much fun doing this! It took him FOREVER. I painted the back ground a dark blue first so that he wouldn't feel obligated to paint the whole thing. Every inch, every square. But he did a pretty good job! He is SO proud of himself. It's hanging up in the house and he smiles at it everytime he walks by.






6 comments:

Pure Images said...

What a great idea! We are totally doing that!

Kendyl said...

What a cute idea! You'll have to remind me of that when Katelyn's a little older. Super cute, I love it!

Melanie said...

That is such an awesome idea. Thanks. It looks really good on your wall. Someday it may be worth millions.

Alison B said...

so cute!! what a great idea. I think he did a great job.

Jen said...

Hey, that looks really good, like an expensive painting from a gallery. He's got my artistic ability beat already.

Nyree said...

LOVE IT! I can't believe how awesome it looks. I totally want to do it too. I'm afraid my girls might just mix the colors togther! But I so want to do it too! Awesome Kasen!!