Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Soup. Salad. Breadsticks.

Can I just say that I love Olive Gardens soup, salad, breadsticks offer! It's $7.95 for all you can eat, whatever kind you want. So tasty and so fun!

Sam and I decided that would be a good fun place to go. We stopped at Carls Jr for Kasen on the way and then went to eat. They have a super tasty new soup, Chicken Gnocchi. SUPERB! That was the only soup Sam tried she loved it that much.

Thanks for hanging out with me Sam! We need to do it again soon!!


3 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Ooohh I so miss our OG days! You'd think that after all those times going there we'd hate the place! Did you have pumpkin (punkin) cheesecake? We so need to live by eachother!

Alison B said...

i was just there, too!!! tried the new soup and it really was good! yum!

Raadgep Fam said...

Hey you, That was suber good soup I have been craving it ever since then! So Yummy!