Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My ACTUAL Birthday

My Birthday was on Saturday the 18th, but we had a halloween party to go to that night, so we celebrated on Friday night. The night before.
FRIDAY: MY BIRTHDAY EVE.
Jeremy and I went to this tasty restaurant called Bistro West it was suggested by a friend, and we actually quite liked it. It's in Carlsbad over by the outlets. Kind of hidden though. Nice place.


After that we went on a search for our Halloween costumes for the party the next day, we had some on order that didn't get here in time, long story. On the way to the store, we got a flat tire, and Jeremy got to change his first flat tire. He did pretty well!


So all we really had time for was dinner, then we picked Kasen up from Crystals (thanks for watching him) and went home. Either way, it was just nice to be alone and even just have dinner quietly! Thanks babe for taking me to dinner!


SATURDAY: MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY.
My ward had Super Saturday the morning of my birthday so I went with my friend Sam and made a couple crafts. Well only 1 craft, but a couple of them. It was a good way to spend my birthday morning. I love crafting!!


Afterwards Sam and I were on the hunt for the perfect Halloween costume for me for later that night. We hit up a couple places knowing what we wanted, and FINALLY finding what we wanted at a Thrift Store and then finishing it off in the Target clearance section. Thanks for coming with me Sam!


Later that night we went to the party and actually WON best costume! All the people there voted for their first and second favorites, and we won. Yaay! All that shopping paid off! Here are a few pictures of the party!
The theme of the party was "meant for each other" so Jeremy and I were trying to think OUTSIDE the box. We are White Trailer Trash. His name was Billy Bob, and mine was Sugar. I was pregnant and he had a patch on his back that said "Paradise Acres Trailer Park"





SUNDAY: Family Party.
On Sunday my family came over to help me celebrate my birthday. My mom made a dinner at my request (homemade potato soup) and made me a tasty cake too!! Thanks to my family for coming over to celebrate ME! :)

And just to let you know, I blew ALL 28 candles out in ONE breath!

7 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend!!! I wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you! :( Also, freaking awesome Halloween costume! You were great White Trash! ;)

Alison B said...

hilarious costumes. where did you get jeremy's shirt with the big belly? how funny!!! I am so glad you had a fun birthday weekend.

Jill said...

Lookin' good, Billy Bob and Sugar! Hilarious! And happy belated birthday!

Raadgep Fam said...

I havent had that much eye prooblems ever, I am glad the out fit turned out great! I love the hair!

Edeninc said...

Happy Birthday Sugar! I love the picture of you with your birthday candles. You look so beautiful!

Pure Images said...

Wow, this is almost like a month ago? wow.

=)

You're getting into Jen status. Well, not quite.

Ashley said...

Those costumes are awesome!

And now I'm craving Olive garden, hmmm