Saturday, October 11, 2008

My New Camera

My new birthday present from Jeremy was a camera. It came in the mail yesterday and as sweet as my husband is, he wanted me to have it as early as possible so I can play around with it and get used to it. Im really excited. I don't have a whole lot figure out yet, but I am working on it. Im reading the manual slowly and taking pictures as I learn things. Here are a few I took on friday. I watched Brielle and Elijah yesterday for quite a while so their parents could go see a concert at the Staples Center.

Like I said, I am not experienced yet, these are just a few I took last night. The quality is just so much better than the old camera I have had for 6 years! Im excited! :)







trying out different lighting and settings



1 comment:

Alison B said...

that picture of hte dog is hilarious! her tongue looks so funny. i think you totally captured it in motion. hilarious! the kids look cute, though. :) what kind of camera did you get? i want a new one, but don't know what to get.