Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy 7 Years!

December 22, 2001






I honestly cannot believe I have been married 7 years now. Yesterday Jeremy and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We just hung out during the day because Jeremy had to work from home, and then went out after he got off work!

We started our evening going over to see my good friend Michelles new baby! OH! She is so sweet and adorable! She didn't like me holding her though, but thats ok, I did for about 1 minute and just seeing her made me cry. Babies are such miracles!

We then headed off to Costa Mesa. We went to a place called Ultrasound Me. They do 3-4D ultrasounds and even just 2D to find out the gender of your baby. They do early gender detection( as early as 13 weeks) for only $25! I couldn't pass that up! I was patient enough in trying to get pregnant, I wanted to know what kind of little baby I was carrying. When we got there, the girl was in training and had a REALLY hard time trying to find the babys legs. After trying for about 10 minutes, she turned the machine over to the more experienced lady. She was able to find legs in about 3 minutes. The only problem was, the baby was NOT cooperating and had it's legs crossed. After poking and prodding and shaking my belly, the baby moved it's legs and it's gender was revealed. No, sorry, I am not going to tell you yet, I am waiting til Christmas day to tell my family. I want them to know first!

After our glee and excitement filled ultrasound, we went to dinner. We went to our favorite place in Tustin called Roma De Italia. The BEST italian food EVER! I haven't eaten pasta in months because of my pregnancy and I decided to splurge! It was the tastiest thing I have eaten since being pregnant! OH TASTY!

Then we went to babies r us to buy an outfit for our baby...we had fun! It was such a good way to spend our anniversary!

Tears, love, and tasty food!
I love you Jeremy. I am such a lucky person to be married to you. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. You are my other half. I know that sounds cheesey, but you really are. You make me whole. We have had our ups and downs in the past 7 years but we have learned, forgiven, and come out of those trials stronger and more in love than I ever could have imagined. I am so happy with our life. We truly have been blessed. Our love for each other is all that matters. Thank you for all you do for our family. Thank you for taking care of us. Thank you for being the best daddy I know. We love you with all our hearts!

4 comments:

Alison B said...

oh, you are killing me!!!! i'm not sure I can wait till christmas! seriously, i'm dying to know! please let me know. will you post? or text me or something? I gotta know. I'm so excited!
Love ya!!!!

Kendyl said...

Beautiful wedding pictures, congrats on 7 years! Can't wait to find out...I'm hoping for PINK PINK PINK!

Cassidy said...

You look great. Can you believe that we have known each other for so long?!

Mrs.EBG said...

Oh man, how fun that I know and all these other people don't! What a fun Christmas present TO ME! LoL!
I can't believe you've been married that long either, Britty, how are we that old?! lol.
Congrats on the baby- and missy, I'm not seein a bump- you look GREAT!
Love you sooo much and miss you more!