Friday, December 26, 2008

The secret is out....

Kasen wasn't too happy. He is slowly starting to accept the fact that Heavenly Father sent him a little brother. When we told him, he rolled his eyes and started to walk off while saying "I said I wanted a sister!" I continued to tell him that we are blessed to have a baby, boy or girl and that we will take what Heavenly Father gives us. That this little boy is meant to be part of our family. He is finally becoming excited about it.

I on the other hand am SO HAPPY...Sad I wont be dressing in pink or brushing pigtails, but I am excited to have another boy. I know boy. I love boy. I have boy clothing and toys. It will be good to have 2 sons. Brothers. Im really happy! Really happy! It just feels so right. We are blessed.


Click on picture to enlarge




6 comments:

Melanie said...

How exciting. I, like you, know boy. It's what I can do.

Claudia said...

Wow! Cool! Congratulations! I'm sure Kasen will soon find out how fun it'll be to have a little brother! :)

Any names yet?

Mrs.EBG said...

Yaay for boys! Kasen totally cracks me up! I'm so excited for you my friend!

kouklaville said...

Yay for babies, boy or girl..so fun to have a new little person joining your family:)

Raadgep Fam said...

Congrates I am so excited for you! Very exciteing!

Nyree said...

YAY!!! Of course us Mom's will be happy with anything that comes into our lives! Sometimes you want one gender maybe a little more than the other- but when you get the opposite, the one you hoped for just doesn't seem right anymore! I've gone through that three times! Yay for little blessings-no matter what color of blanket they are wrapped in! Congratulations Britt