Saturday, October 10, 2009

Check up


Quinn had his 4 mos check up yesterday. He did great. He is such a good happy baby. He only cried for about 5 seconds when he got this 3 shots (2 in one leg, 1 in the other) an then I put his paci in and he stopped crying right away. By the time we left the Dr office I was even getting smiles out of him. Hopefully he will have a higher threshold for pain than his big brother!


Here are his stats:


Weight: 13.7 30%

Height: 27 1/4 100%

Head: 16.5 50%


His weight and head have stayed at the same percentage as his 2 month check up. His heighth however has gone up from 75% to 100%. Tall and skinny boy! That's for sure.


We love this little boy and love seeing him smile. He is such a happy baby. He started giggling at us in the last week or two and its like music to my ears. I will make a fool of myself anyday if it means hearing him giggle. Thanks for being such a good happy boy Quinners. We love you!

5 comments:

Jen said...

This is the best photo I have seen of Quinn yet! Aww, I just wanna pick him up and snuggle him. This is my favorite baby stage. Come visit, I need a baby to hug.

Krista said...

wow he is tall! We are going for short and chunky here. Isobel was 14 1/2lbs two weeks ago...and just under 24 inches.

kouklaville said...

he is just getting cuter and cuter!!! and he and Mikas are neck and neck for weight!! I love the giggles too!! MUSIC to my ears too! love these little boys!

Alison B said...

What a cute picture of Quinn!!! he's looking older every day, i swear! There is nothing sweeter than a baby's laugh. oh, it is the best. How fun.

Mrs.EBG said...

That is such a great pic of Quinners! He's such a good baby, Britt! You are one lucky Mommy!