Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do I do this?

I get so behind in blogging and then dread having to catch up, so then it just builds up. So...all my posts will be short and quick so that I don't get too overwhelmed trying to catch up.

We have all been really sick lately. It started with Kasen, then me, Quinn started a couple days ago and Jeremy started today. Fevers, colds, flu, sinus infections, ear infections, you name it, we have had it! It's been a rough couple weeks.

My knuckles have cracked and dried up from using so much hand sanitizer! It's crazy.

Jeremy's grandpa passed away 2 weeks ago, and that was a really hard time for us as well.

Like I said, it's been a rough couple weeks.

On the brighter side, my mom was able to come visit for a couple days with her friend Laura. Downside? She came the day after I got sick, so I wasn't much fun and didnt have the energy or health to do a whole lot.

Thanks so much for coming mom. Sorry it wasn't the best weekend, but I was so glad to have you here while Jeremy was out of town and I was trying to recover! You are the best and I can't wait to see you guys next month when we can chat more and all hopefully be healthy!








My mom getting Quinn to smile for her

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that picture of Quinn looking at Mom!