Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's my birf-day!

Last Sunday was my birthday. I am not going to lie. Having a birthday on Sunday is the PITS!

What is even more so the pits? That I went from being 28, to turning 30 next year! What happened to 29? Why don't I feel 29? One day I was 28, and the next day I will be 30 next year. I feel like the whole year got skipped! Oh well, I am now 29 and I seriously cannot believe that I will be 30 next year. 30 isn't old. At all. But it seems weird that "I" will be 30. I don't feel that old. Until I try and stand and it hurts my back, or I try and kneel and my knees crack. Anyway...

I got some wonderful presents, spent some time with awesome friends and family, and ate some DELICIOUS cake that my mom made me before she left! (She left the day before my birthday)...

All in all it was a great weekend. Thanks for hanging out with me friends! You know who you are!







3 comments:

Pure Images said...

Happy Belated birthday girly-girl! Glad you enjoyed your birthday!

Katie said...

Poof! Thanks for the updates-it's fun! I thought of you on your birthday- hope it was good one. And I hear everyone stops having birthdays at 29- that are they are 29 forever. It should be a good year. Anyway Happy Birthday. Your boys are adorable

Henricksen Family said...

Happy Birthday! thanks for inviting us to share some of your mom's awesome cake it was delicious