Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

We got together with some good friends on Monday night for FHE to carve our pumpkins together. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast together. I think Kasen was more interested in playing, than carving, but oh well!

Kasen carved a tiny bit and then got bored and ran off to play so Jeremy was left carving the rest of it. He is so dang handsome! I love those dimples!




I carved the lid and cleaned it out
Kassie cleanin out all the pumpkin seeds to roast
Jeremy helped with the face and carving
Quinn lookin cute as always!
The proud carvers! Don't you love the vomiting pumpkin? lol Nice job Travis!


Im in LOVE with this picture!



2 comments:

The Brock Family said...

Great pics!! That was so much fun! I love carving pumpkins :)

Gale Family said...

I think those are some awesome pumpkins. My kids were the same with the carving. It lasted for only a few minutes then they were off to play with their friends.