Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The World

I cannot get enough of these boys. Kasen has been home sick two out of the 3 school days this week and I LOVE it. Once we get past that first grumpy hour of waking up, its been great. I have really missed having him at home and getting to spend time with him. It just seems like once he gets home from school its rush rush to get everything done before he goes to bed, so I don't feel like I get to spend that much quality time with him anymore. As much as I hate that he is sick, and hope that none of the rest of us get sick, especially Quinn...its a blessing in disguise. I have needed this time with him. I feel like our relationship is growing everyday and I don't want it to grow in the wrong direction. His attitude has gotten so much better over the past 2 weeks its wonderful. We have implemented a few new things in our lives and I really think they are helping with every aspect. I love my big 4, almost 5 year old! :)













3 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

What a blessing to have two sweet boys! Sometimes sick days end up being fun days, huh? Glad you're enjoying this time! :)

kouklaville said...

oh.my.gosh I love the pic of He and Quinn! I TOTALLY know how you are feeling about being home with your kids, having them together under your roof at the same time..I love it too:)

SeeCampbell said...

Cute pics of Kasen and Quinn!