Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gandolfo's Deli


I would just like to let everyone know that I am pretty ecstatic that Gandolfos Deli is FINALLY open in Oceanside. Jeremy and I have been awaiting this for like 8 months now with talks of the place opening and then nothing happening. Well yesterday when I went to ward council Jeremy and Kasen were driving around and Jeremy being the "urban cowboy" fan that he is wasn't willing to give up hope.... Lo and behold.... YESTERDAY was it's opening day. Can you believe that? Jeremy was so stoked. After already having dinner with the missionaries and pounding about 6 pieces of pizza and two big pieces of garlic bread he couldn't resist he was SO happy, that he got his famous urban cowboy. I had to roll him out of the car when we got home.


So welcome me in welcoming GANDOLFO'S DELI to North County! WOO HOO!!!!


We will be there for dinner tomorrow night should any Gandolfo fans care to join us!

4 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

how was dinner? Was it as good as you remember it? I hope it was better!

Kendyl said...

I've never been there but I do remember it being a big hit in Provo.

Alison B said...

oh, yes!!! I LOVE gandolfo's!!! how exciting. yum! how was it?? I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Take a trip to New York... there are 3 delis on every block that blow this place out of the water. Not only was I displeased with the food, I was appalled that a bunch of people who never set foot in the state if New York (Yes, I asked) would wear the badge of my hometown and slap it on mediocre food with less than mediocre ingredients... uuuuugh!!!