Friday, May 30, 2008

Kasen and Brielle= BFF!

I am seriously so lucky that Kasen and Brielle are so close in age and so close in friendship as well. They definitely have a love hate relationship but they are together so often it's almost like they are siblings. Also, they are 3. What do you expect? They have done so much stuff together and whenever I tell Kasen we are going somewhere or going to do something the first thing he asks is WHERE, and the second thing he asks is "Is Brielle going to be there?" He loves his little cousin so much. I love seeing them play together. They feed off each others energy and giggles. It drives me nuts when they scream and fight, but I would NEVER keep them away from each other just because of that. It's not worth it. Their friendship is too important to the both of them. Even at the age of 3 I think they realize how lucky they are to have each other. I love you Brielle! Thank's for being my sons BEST FRIEND FOREVER!















I know thats a whole lotta pics, but I just wanted to pay tribute to Kasen and his best friend!

5 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

Very cute, I love how they are about to kiss! They are such cutie pies! Sorry about today hopefully next sayurday! If my body will let me !

The Mathews Family said...

That was so fun to see- their three years of good times together :) CUTE Brit.

Pure Images said...

I think all of those pictures are super cute!

Pure Images said...

I think all of those pictures are super cute!

Alison B said...

cute, cute cute!!!! they are so lucky to have each other. HOw fun. I'm jealous. Wish we were closer. Love your new blog header, too, btw!!! Very cute. I've said cute waaaay too many times