Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mothers Day

I finally got my special ordered Mother's Day present. I actually got it last week, but am just now getting around to blogging it. I even took the pictures of it last week. Oh well.


It's not the best picture, you can see my reflection in the glass, but you get the idea.


Jeremy special ordered the phrase on it because that's what Kasen tells us when we tell him we love him. He responds "I love you to the moon and back" and obviously that's very special to us.


So here it is:


I love it!!!


3 comments:

Alison B said...

oh, wow! I love it!!! That is gorgeous. you're lucky.

Nichole Bruce said...

They have a whole collections (not just frames) at tai pan. I love it. That's cool you got it personalized!

Annie said...

so I haven't looked at blogs in long time but I'm loving the frame - great gift kuddos to Jeremy.