Friday, June 6, 2008

Calling all Utah Scrapbookers...

I will be in town at the end of this month. June. I will be going scrapbooking with my sister in law Nichole on Friday June 27th at My Scrapbook Zone in American Fork. I will only be in Utah for a few days and would love to spend some time with my family and see my friends as well. So in order to get both of those done, I am inviting all of you who would want to, to come scrap with me! I'm really excited and can't wait to see all of you. Thanks Nichole for helping me set all this up. Nyree- this includes you!!

Let me know if you are able to make it, the sooner the better, so we can reserve a spot for you.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to comment, email or call me. Hope you can all make it!

4 comments:

Nyree said...

Britt, again... YAY! I am always excited to see you, eventhough I never get the chance when you are here! But this time we will for sure have to get-together! I haven't done any paper scrapbooking in years. And can't cause all my stuff is in our storage unit until we move-again! But if you have the time we can plan something. Is Kasen coming? What days will you be here? keep in touch!

Alison B said...

How fun you get to go to Utah!!! What's the occasion?? just you by yourself?? very fun. Wish I lived closer...

Unknown said...

Brittany! How could I forget? (You were my first beauty pagent friend.) So glad you found my blog. It's great to catch up with ya. I'm glad to see you happy and doing well. Your son is so cute and so big. I can't believe it.

Nichole Bruce said...

Niree can do digital at the store if she wants. let me know!