Friday, June 6, 2008

How cool is my big brother?

Zac and my dad are DIE HARD Red Wings fans. They watch every game with their jerseys on. They recently took a trip to Detroit to watch the Red Wings play in the final series. My dad is now in Hawaii but Zac was able to make it to the last game in Pitt. After winning the Stanley Cup 2008! WOO HOO!! Zac came home to find himself posted all over the Detroit newspapers. Go Zac!




What a cool picture! How fun for him. I am sure it was great to rub in all his screaming and yelling when the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup. What really cracks me up about the picture, not only is Zac the only RED among the sea of white and black, but that chick next to him is cranking her head back to almost a 60 degree angle to see Zacs head. SO funny. Way to go Zac!



GO RED WINGS!!


2008 Stanley Cup Champions!


Thought I Would add my cute little boy in his Red Wings shirt grandpa got for him when he went to Detroit last week.

Clearly not a good picture of either of the kids, but they were being cute and silly. So it's ok.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

i LOOOVE it! We watched the final game and it was intense! Do you realize how close you were to Toledo when you went to Detroit? About 40 minutes away! You should have stopped by and said hello!

Kristin said...

That is so rad!