Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kasen LOVES to go to the car wash with Grandpa. Usually they go take my moms car because Kasen actually fits in the back of her car. This time? My dad AND Kasen both wanted to take his car in for the car wash. I said ok. My dad put the top down, he slid the front passenger seat ALL the way up, threw Kasen's carseat in the half back seat he has, and away they went. It was so cute. Kasen sat really high since the back seat was barely even something worth calling a back seat and he thought he was such a big boy being in grandpas car. I made them wait while I ran inside to get my camera. I just thought it was so cute. He loves spending time with grandpa since he is usually gone all day and then goes to bed like an hour or so after he get's home.

1 comment:

Alison B said...

seriously...adorable!!!! how cute. hilarious. Love it!!!