Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Crystal!





For those of you not aware (which I don't know how you aren't since Crystal is very proud of her birthday, :) ) TODAY is Crystal's birthday!





Happy 26th my friend!




We are going to have a blast today! Even with your lame eye. We won't let that hinder the excitement that it's your birthday! You are honestly the only one I know over 18 that still gets excited for their birthday and I LOVE that about you.


Thanks for being someone that I can laugh with, be silly with and still be serious when needs be. Thank you for accepting me, thank you for being there for me, thank you for not judging. Thank you for having fun with me and letting me be myself with you.

Thanks for being my friend! I LOVE YOU!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!
http://www.todaymybirthday.com/happy-26th-birthday-crystal.html

Raadgep Fam said...

Hey you, I wsnt trying to say anything negitive. I was just stating the facts. anyways I hope to see you tonight! Much luvs
sam

Pure Images said...

Aww, thank you so much. It was great having you there last night, I had a blast especially with the Quelf game! I LOVE YOU! Thanks for making my birthday so special!