Friday, June 26, 2009

Fathers Day

Since Quinn wasn't even 2 weeks old at the time, Jeremy and Kasen only went to church on Fathers Day. It was nice. It gave me time to make some last minute preps on his gifts from the boys. The boys. I love saying that. Anyway...

Kasen and I spent some time together making a couple gifts for daddy. Quinn sat and watched. With his eyes closed. :)

I was able to get them finished and on display by the time Kasen and Jeremy got home from church. Kasen was so proud so see it all put together and sitting out for daddy. Daddy was so happy and proud to get it too. It was a win win situation!
We made him a magnetic bookmark. Its a piece of cardstock folded in half with a magnet on each side on the inside. There is a pic of the 3 boys on it and a rub on that says "my heart belongs to daddy" You wrap the cardstock on the page you are on and it magnetizes through the page. Hopefully that makes sense. We also made Jeremy a poem with a frame. Kasen COMPLETELY decorated the frame himself. (a little help with the glue) he picked out EVERYTHING to go on the frame and where it went. He felt very "in control" and that was nice for him. Made him feel like a big boy.
Wonderful use of my Cricut!


Jeremy is such a great daddy, as I mentioned in my last post. He takes care of the boys whenever I need him too. He is very attentive (unless its 3am feedings) and never lets kasen feel left out. He is already very good about balancing his attention between the 3 of us. We are so grateful for him and all that he does for our family. We love him to death!! You are a better father than I could have imagined, and I had pretty high hopes for ya too! You have exceeded my expectations. I am so lucky. The boys are so lucky. Thank you!

1 comment:

Mrs.EBG said...

Your gifts were sooo cute, Britty! Love them!