Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last Girls Night Out

Those last two posts were the highlights of May for me...

Now on to the beginning of June.

On Thursday, Autumn put together a little GNO for me. This was and will be my last one for a while. Quinn can come with me, but this was my last SOLO one for a while. It was so much fun.

When Autumn asked me where I wanted to go, I didn't even hesitate. NIELSENS!!! Jeremy was a little annoyed that I decided so quickly seeing as how usually it takes about 7-8 restaurant decisions before I can finally settle on something. That night it just sounded really good so I was able to decide fast. Sorry Jer. lol....

We all met up and got some tasty food along with some DELICIOUS fry sauce. We then of course had dessert. Frozen Custard!! So good, but my sugar suffered the WHOLE next day for it. So did my stomach. Next time I will get a smaller portion. Oops!

Thanks so much for spending my last girls night out with me ladies. It was fun, tons of laughs as always and I think we all needed it.

Autumn and I...doesn't she look fantastic? I'm so proud of her!!

back: Alicia (the day after knee surgery-thanks so much for coming gimpy!!), Jess, Autumn, big ole me
front: Kelli, Jenny

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

WOW! Autumn looks AMAZING! That is awesome!! =) And don't take this the wrong way, but you are huge! lol... your arms and legs are still rails though! =) You are definitely all baby! How exciting!

Mrs.EBG said...

Um, is it just me or does this post make you want more Nelison's? lol. Thanks for the complement, my friend! I appreciate it, see bulimia pays off! ;)