Friday, June 26, 2009

So content...

I am so content with my life right now. Of course there are things that I wish were better, and there are things I never thought could be this good...but overall? I am so content. How could I not be with these sweet faces to call my sons? I was talking to my dad today and I mentioned something about my "kids" he just laughed and said "isn't that so weird to say that?" It really really is. I can't believe after all this time I finally have "kids" not just a KID like it has been for the past 4.5 years. I have "kids" not a ton, only 2, but thats perfect for us right now.

Both these pics were taken today. Kasen is such an awesome big brother.

He really likes to take care of Quinn. It makes him feel so grown up and its SUCH a help to me. I asked him to watch crying Quinn this morning for a minute while I finished something. Kasen went and got his new musical doggy and played the music and just sat next to him rubbing his head with one hand and holding his paci in his mouth with the other hand. It was such a sweet sight for me. I love that Quinn is only 2.5 weeks old and the bond is already forming. The love is already growing. Im ejoying this while I can, cause I know they won't always be so loving towards each other! :)

Look how much darker Quinn is than Kasen! Cracks me up. I think Quinn go his Grandpa Campbells skin coloring. It hasn't lightened a bit since he was born. Kasen was already white by this time. I have a little hope for one not so albino child. Yaay!

I took this on my cell phone this morning. Im in love with this pic, and most importantly in LOVE with these boys!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Your boys are so cute. What a good job you guys have done! I'm so glad that you are feeling the way you are. What a blessing.

Oh yeah....yes, your boys will not always get along so well. At least not ALL of the time.

Mrs.EBG said...

I was thinking today how fun it is that you have KIDS!! That is so exciting! And I totally love that Quinn is SOOO much darker than Kase! What cute boys you have, Britty!

SeeCampbell said...

I just love that last picture too Britt! I am so happy for you! So sorry I haven't called you back - I just realized that this morning. Hope you don't think I'm avoiding. Greg has been gone a lot lately, and almost all next week too. I'll give you a ring soon! Sidney calls Dawson and Everett "the boys" too. Keeping my fingers crossed that she won't only have "the boys" after the next baby comes. Guess we'll see.