Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quinn Campbell Bruce

Quinn Campbell Bruce is here! He is perfect in every way. Of course. I just spend a while uploading pics of him on my facebook so for now blogger will have to wait. I will post a couple though for now, but feel free to look at my facebook for more.

He was born Tuesday at 10:04am. Weighing 7.9 and is 21 in long. He looks just like Kasen. He has a few of his own features but you sure can tell they are brothers!

We are doing well. Just trying to recover and enjoy the last few days my mom is here. My dad is here too and they are staying through monday. Jer goes back to work on Monday so on Tuesday it's back to the normal routine. It's gone by way too fast.

But for now...here is my sweet precious adorable Quinn.





























9 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! HOw exciting! I'm glad all is well.

Autumn said...

I love Quinners! He is sooo cute! Can't wait to come over and hold him again!

Bridget said...

OH BRITT! he's SO CUTE! makes me want to have another!! He does look just like his brother! CONGRATS!

Melanie said...

Holy cow! He DOES look like Kasen. Congratulations guys. He is very adorable and perfect, just like you said. Way to go!

Jessica Burnside said...

The pictures don't even do his cuteness justice!! He's perfect.

kouklaville said...

YEA!!! so happy you finally have your sweet baby boy! I think he looks like Kasen too!! WOW! twinners:) Congrats girl!

Krista said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that you have this blessing of a second baby! I don't know anything about babies yet, but I have heard...ENJOY HIM WHILE HE IS SO SMALL! He won't stay that way for long :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats. He is so handsome!

Sarah said...

So precious! Good luck with everything after Tuesday, it can get a little hairy. But the things going for you are Kasen being older so he can help out, and you have so many friends to help out too!