Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mothers Day




I am going to try and post the month of May in recap of just a couple posts. I have been slacking and not wanting to blog but after a few inquiries, I have promised to catch up on blogging before Quinn is born. Since that will be tomorrow. Here I am blogging. Last minute.

Mothers Day was a special day. I was sick all day, wasn't able to eat, only went to Sacrament for church and was given a candy bar (great for a diabetic pregnant woman) and then went home. I spent the whole day in bed not feeling well and the highlight of my day was eating rice for dinner.

OH...and these SWEET SWEET gifts from Kasen. One he made with his daddy, the coupon book. The other he made in his primary class. So cute. Yes, before I remembered to take a picture I had already eaten the FASTBREAK candy bar that was on it. I have had a little bit of a problem with one of my cravings lately. Peanut Butter and Chocolate. It's gotten the best of me.

Jeremy was very caring and sweet, and Kasen did all he could to take care of me that day. They are the best. I love them to pieces. :) Because of my sweet 4 year old boy, I am a mother. I owe him a lot for giving me the best blessing in my life. Motherhood.




1 comment: