Monday, March 5, 2007

100 things about ME

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was a cute idea.


1. I am the youngest of 10 kids; 6 boys 4 girls
2. I was born in Ohio
3. I have massive age issues (hate being called young and little)
4. I love having long nails
5. I had braces for 4 years
6. I went to my senior prom with a returned missionary
7. I have PCOS
8. I used to model in high school
9. I ran for Miss Vista
10. I met Jeremy up at BYU
11. I am very sarcastic
12. Most of my sarcasm is just an insecurity
13. I have low self esteem
14. I love to scrapbook
15. I love smoothies (aloha pineapple from Jamba)
16. I like mushrooms
17. My son is my world
18. I took me 2 years along with fertility treatments to conceive
19. I wish my dad were around more when I was younger
20. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant
21. I have a dog named Bailey
22. My favorite movies are Happy Gilmore and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
23. I'm not the most patient person
24. I have a temper I try to control
25. I wish I were comfortable with the way I looked, but no matter the change, I am sure I wont be satisfied
26. I have a hard time understanding the scriptures
27. I love the gospel
28. I hate socks, they make my feet claustrophobic
29. I wear flip flops year round-even in the snow
30. I want to have another baby
31. I have major trust issues
32. I roll my eyes a lot, not on purpose though
33. I love to play tennis, but don't play as often as I would like to cause I have weak wrists now
34. My husband is the most patient man, I love him dearly
35. I am kind of tomboyish, but I think that if I had the body to wear girly clothes I would be more girly
36. I try so hard to be a good mother
37. I sucked my thumb til I was 12
38. I got 100% all 4 years in my scripture chase for seminary
39. I am addicted to Diet Coke
40. I love it when Jeremy rubs lotion on my feet
41. I only like ketchup on french fries from certain restaurants, not all
42. I love Nutty Coconut ice cream from Baskin Robbins
43. I like ink pads
44. I like to read books by church authors only
45. I wish I were a better wife to Jeremy
46. I wish I weren't so emotional
47. I wish I didn't get offended so easily
48. I cry at the drop of a hat
49. I went to Germany and France in 2002
50. I don't have that many close friends cause it's hard for me to let people in
51. I love the Lord
52. I wish we lived close to my family AND Jeremy's family
53. I hate watching baseball on TV, but I love to watch it in person
54. I love to watch TV...
55. My favorite TV shoes are Greys Anatomy and Americas Next Top Model
56. I try too hard to impress people
57. I am a paranoid person
58. I am an emotional eater
59. I only listened to oldies music until I was 16.
60. I am afraid of birds
61. When I was 17, I got in two car accidents in a weekend (neither were my fault)
62. I have broken my sternum and my tailbone
63. I am a night owl
64. I am a pushover and have a hard time sticking up for what I want
65. I don't wear gold, only silver
66. I didn't have a middle name until I got married, now its my maiden name
67. Birthdays are a BIG deal to me
68. Not a natural blonde ( as if its not obvious with the roots I have)
69. I had 2 missionaries; their Dear John letter was my wedding invitation
70. My favorite color is pink and/or red
71. I can't fall asleep unless the TV is on
72. I am afraid of ants
73. I am claustrophobic
74. I don't like when people pace, it stresses me out big time
75. I can't spell the word restaurant (I had to ask for help)
76. I can never remember the difference between fiction and nonfiction, or clockwise and counterclockwise
77. I like pickles with cream cheese on them wrapped in ham! TASTY!
78. I love getting letters and emails, but I am not so good at responding
79. I am offended when people pick their nose in front of me
80. I have over 20 pairs of pajama bottoms from Old Navy
81. Chocolate gives me heartburn
82. I wish I paid more attention in Primary
83. I value the friends that I do have
84. I recently broke up with Tom Brady
85. I am now dating David Beckham..I am soothing his recent injury
86. I haven't ridden a bike since I was 11, I am afraid to try again
87. I am not the best housewife, I need more motivation to do the dirty work
88. My husband is wonderful. He would do anything I asked him to.
89. I love to craft, more specifically altering things. (picture frames, paint cans, Altoids tins)
90. I crack myself up
91. I get nauseous when I think about pot roast
92. Super Mario Bros. 3 is my favorite video game
93. I've been on the Tyra Banks show
94. I'm allergic to cats
95. I'm left handed and so is Jeremy, but Kasen is right handed, I fear I won't be able to teach him anything!
96. I crave homemade popcorn
97. I like the smell of fire
98. I wish I were tan, my skin is so white it's scary
99. I love watching ABC soaps
100. My family is everything to me, without them I would be lost

So, that took forever, the first 50-60 came fairly easy, after that I was totally struggling. I hope you know me or understand me a little better now!

4 comments:

sarah said...

There are many things that I learned from reading that. I think I have done a few of the things you said bugs you SO sorry. :)
That was the hardest thing for me to write it probably took me a week atleast.

Shelly said...

You are so funny. You have no clue who I am! I am Sarah Asay's(Garvin to me) friend from Folsom and Ricks college. I was just checking out her site and saw a link to yours. Anyway, that 100 list is great. So brave to say some of those things...I wish I was that honest! I have no life on a Friday night and so I'm unfortuantely surfing the web.

Pure Images said...

Dang... no more picking my nose. =)

Jessica Kettle said...

You were on the Tyra Banks show? That's cool- were you in the audience or like ON the show? What was it about? I had no idea that I had a famous friend! =)