Sunday, March 4, 2007

No idea what I am doing...


I seriously have no idea what I am doing here on blogger. I feel like maybe it's more grown up than say...myspace? Who knows, honestly, who knows! I have no idea how to add friends, it took me over an hour to change the template of my blog, I have no idea how to add links, nothing. I feel so inadequate here on this blogger thingy. Almost as inadequate as I feel in the kitchen. ALMOST. But not quite. At least here if I mess up I can hit backspace, in the kitchen if I burn, I can't just scrape the black off the top and expect it to taste the same. Ok, really, it's 1:45 a.m. and I am making no sense...time for bed. Maybe I will have to ask my friend Sarah how this whole thing works. She can help me. Yeah, thats what I will do. Ask her.


Just so I can add a picture and feel cool....isn't my kid cute?

No comments: