Friday, March 30, 2007

Flowers for me


This morning Kasen went on a walk with Mama and Boppa. They were gone for a really long time. Usually their walks are only about a half hour long since my dad just had heart surgery. They were gone for an hour and a half this morning. Kasen just rides along in his stroller and points out everything that he sees, that he knows how to say. As they were walking, he would point out different kinda of flowers and my mom would pick them for him. Instead of throwing them on the ground, he gathered them up and kept them in his hands. He even stopped and they had lunch, and the whole time he kept them with him and didn't lose a single flower. When they got home, he ran inside as soon as they got him out of the stroller, and he brought me a whole bundle of flowers. The look on his face was priceless. He was SO proud of himself and he knew he was doing good by bringing his mommy flowers. How sweet is that! I just had to take a picture and post it. I have the sweetest son ever!

4 comments:

Pure Images said...

Ohmigoodness, that is the cutest thing ever. I cant wait until Elijah is old enough to do that. See... thats why I am excited about having a boy. =)

Jessica Kettle said...

Wow. That is pretty much the sweetest thing I have ever heard! You're raising that boy right! Maybe he can marry one of my future daughters.

Jessica Kettle said...

Not to mention, excellent choice of flowers...and that color composition. They boy's got taste! Kasen knows plain old dandilions won't do for HIS fabulous mom!

sarah said...

See I told you he was just as sweet as Luc. That is so cute and the flower choice was excellent.