Thursday, March 8, 2007

My chatterbox


Kasen turned 2 in November and ever since he has been talking more and more everyday. He is talking quite a bit now. He has a friend his age who talks more than him and he has a friend who talks less than him, so I guess I am going to call the rate it which Kasen speaks...AVERAGE. But still its a lot to me. My baby book for Kasen is packed away for the time being so I am going to use my blog to track the words and phrases he uses...some of which are:


-Yes

-No

-water

All gone

all done

-MINE

Kasens turn/my turn

-apple

no way jojo

thank you

night night

downstairs/upstairs

I want more

Im ok

Im hot

Im cold

Bailey get down

french fries

hi mommy

-hey

m&ms

-medicine

I love you

-soda

fix it

its empty

help me

go bye bye in the car

I want a cookie

watch movie

go diego go

toy story

P popcorn

M mommy

K kasen

X xylophone

-llama

baby jaguar

-chinchilla

-backpack

-gogurt

-diaper

-bottle

stop that

I wanna play outside

Baileys eating em all

where'd blankie go?

-glasses

daddys sleeping

-pancake

it's right there

-okay

choo choo train

-money

-boppa went to work
whoa that's cool!
yaay mommy!
There! I did it!
Window down mommy!
Whered my shoes go?
Jesus Love me
I wanna wear my flipflops
-basketball
follow you daddy


***thats all I can think of right now...there are a lot more basic words I didn't add, like apple, cheese, nut, car, tree, bird stuff like that.


He amazes me everyday with the stuff he just randomly says. I am so grateful to have him in my life and more importantly as MY SON! He is such a good kid with such a sweet spirit and I know I got the best out there for me! I love him a ton!

No comments: