Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sams Husband is Home!

I will just give you a summary of my day yesterday. I had a good morning, I went and got my hair done, that always makes me feel better about myself. Then I went with my sister in law Crystal and her daughter Brielle to the mall with Kasen. We went looking for a pair of Capri's for me since mine are all too big WOO HOO! My best friends wedding is on Friday and the above mentioned people and I are driving to Arizona on Thursday and its hot there so I needed new pants. I have been looking for some for about 2 weeks now and the first store I went into at the mall, I found 4 pairs to try on. The first pair I tried on was the pair I bought! How lucky! Crystal is good luck.


After the mall, Kasen and I went to my friend Sam's house. She got married last spring, and after being married for about 4 months, her husband left for 6 months(he is in the Navy). Well he got home last week and they had a welcome home party for him last night. I had fun, and I am so glad he is home now for two reasons. I don't have to hear the countdown of when he will be more day after day after day....and two, she is just so giddy and I love seeing her so happy.

Here is a pic of us last night at the party.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Your hair looks so good. I am glad that you had a good time with Sam and I am so glad that her husband is home too. Have fun at your friends wedding. I am so happy that you found some pants!! Hooray!!

Pure Images said...

Yay, I was mentioned in your blog!! lol. Yeah it was pretty awesome that both of us found what we were looking for so quick. Our kids werent to horrible either, which was also nice. =) Yay for road trips!!