Thursday, September 11, 2008

5 Reasons

Here are just 5 reasons it's not fun to play hide and seek in my house:


5. Kasen slams doors behind him leading you to where he is hiding


4. Bailey will definitely sniff you out and give your hiding spot away

So, she has to hide with you.


3. Kasen says he will count to 30 and then only counts to 20 so you have

that much less time to find a spot when you think you have 10 extra

seconds


2. You walk into a room and say "hmm...where could Kasen be?" and he giggles

and jumps up and says "Here I am!!"


1. When it's your turn to count, Kasen runs off while telling you where he is

on his way to hide.



I mean REALLY? How fun is that? lol....

3 comments:

Pure Images said...

Hilarious!

Melanie said...

It's funny how serious we, as parents, take playing the game. I always get so irritated when one of the kids gives away my position....or when they don't count long enough.....or when they tell me where they are going to hide.

I LIKE TO PLAY BY THE RULES. IS IT REALLY THAT HARD???????

I'll be honest...we dont play all that often....for obvious reasons.

Alison B said...

oh yes, this is all too familiar!!! Abby is useless in hide and seek, yet she loves to play. it doesn't make sense. I like to play by the rules, too. I guess that is my OCD/perfectionist/controlling personality, though. Tori likes that, too. ;)