Sunday, September 7, 2008

Conversation Between Two 3 Year Olds

A little background: Kasen and Brielle were sitting in the family room. I had just cleaned out Kasen's old sippy cups and some bottles and plates and they were sitting in a big tupperware container on the floor in there.

Brielle: Why are all these sippys here?

Kasen: They are for when I have brothers and sisters

Brielle: But you don't have any

Kasen: But I will when my mom gets married again

Brielle: Oh cool


My dad: That's a perfect example of putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5!

lol....all Kasen knows is that you have to be married in order to get pregnant. Cracked me up!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Are you sure Kasen likes Jeremy. Seems to me he is trying to replace him. LOL

Alison B said...

how funny. the logic just cracks me up. it made perfect sense to them!!! cute.

Raadgep Fam said...

that is so flippen funny! maybe you should renew your temple vowes! lol

Lyndsay said...

This clears EVERYTHING up.