Thursday, September 11, 2008

My sweet baby...

I received a CD from Jeremy's mom today. It made me cry. It was full of pictures of Kasen when he was a baby. A BABY! I don't even remember those days. My Kasen is going to be 4 in November. He goes to school. He talks back. He tells me he likes my clothes. He isn't a baby anymore. How sad! This was a SERIOUS trip down memory lane. All his baby pictures are on OUR computer which is not working right now, so it's been a while since I have seen him as a baby. How can it be? I don't get it! Where did all the time go? It seems like I was just calling my father in law the childrens dentist to tell him about Kasen's first tooth. It seems like he just started learning his alphabet. I honestly don't get it. What happened? He can't grow up! He is all I have!

It's so bitter sweet. I love the age he is at. He is so smart. He tells me he loves me. He teaches me new things everyday. He tells me silly jokes. But when he was a baby, he cuddled me, he relied on me more, he would fall asleep in my arms. I guess that's why I have pictures like these, to move on making more sweet memories, and continue to hold on to the old sweet memories.

You are my WORLD Kasen Jered Bruce.

(4 weeks)



(3 months)




2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

Ohh my gosh he has always been so cute! I love it!

Melanie said...

He does look so sweet. It's amazing sometimes that we are given those kinds of moments to remember just how much our children mean to us. Especially when they are talking back. :)