Monday, September 29, 2008

Autumn!

My best friend since 8th grade Autumn and her hubby Bryant came into town for a couple days last week. Bryant had some work to do in LA so they stayed there. On Thursday I met her up in Irvine and the Spectrum and we hung out there all day and shopped, ate and saw an awful movie. (still bitter autty) .... then we went to Target and did some more shopping. Then on Friday her and Bryant came down and we went on a triple date with them, us and Zac and Crystal. It was a lot of fun. I miss her already. Autumn and I have been through SO much together and I don't think that bond will ever be broken. Ever. We just get each other. We understand each other. We can see past each others flaws and love each other for the best friends we can be. I miss you Autty. Hopefully we will live by each other again SOMEDAY.

Carmelas Italian Restaurant in San Marcos
We introduced Autumn and Bryant to Frugos too and they are HOOKED!
Crystal and I.
Kasen strangling me.


1 comment:

Mrs.EBG said...

Aww! I miss you too! It was such a fun couple of days! Thanks for hangin out! What's really fun is that Blessid Union of Souls was playing while I was reading that... aah the good old days!
Love you Britty!! :)