Monday, September 29, 2008

SYTYCD

Once again, we went to go see So You Think You Can Dance! It was AWESOME! The best yet. Even though I was the 5th wheel with my parents and Zac and Crystal, I still had such a blast. In fact, I found my birthday present while I was there. The girl in front of me and her flaming gay friend both had their cameras up in the air the entire show. At intermission I noticed some of the shots she was getting. They were awesome, so I asked her what camera it was. When she told me I text Jeremy and asked him to research it, he found a good deal and now I am getting a sweet birthday present! I CANNOT wait.


Before the show, we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in Mission Viejo. Then the show was at The Pond in Anaheim. Afterwards we went back to Cheesecake Factory and got dessert! lol...the funny thing is...at dinner my dad didn't finish all his food so he asked the waitress what time they closed. She said midnight and my dad proceeded to ask her if they could hold his leftovers in their fridge until we came back later that night. He cracks me up. So of course, we get there and his food is in the fridge with all the cheesecakes in it. Hilarious.

Anyway- here are some of the pictures I took. Not so great because my camera kinda stinks, but I am getting a new one so ...NEXT YEAR.










1 comment:

Alison B said...

sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I love that show. that looks fun. how fun for you guys