Monday, September 29, 2008

Playwerx

People from my playgroup have been ranting and raving about this cool place in Carlsbad called Playwerx. I never bothered to set it up as as event until I had a couple people request it, so I finally did it. Boy, am I glad I did! It's the coolest place ever!! It's only $5 for kids 3 and under. Which kinda stinks since Kasen will be 4 soon. Then it goes up to $10. How lame is that? Anyway. It's really sweet! It's this HUGE indoor playground. Rope swing, ball pits, mondo slides (even I fly down them!), climbing areas. They have a little library too with some soft bean bags and pillows for the kids to look at books and read. They have an arts and crafts section as well. Where you can go color and stamp. So cute. I wish I had known about it sooner! We are going to take advantage of this place before Kasen turns 4.

One of the coolest parts of this playground is that all the stairs and grounds are made out of like seatbelts. It even holds adults. I go in there and play with the kids too! The slides, did I mention? Are REALLY fun!






2 comments:

SeeCampbell said...

There is a place up here called Jump N Jammin right by the shops of Mission Viejo. We haven't been for a while, but they have a early morning special and you get in for around $5. I haven't been for a while, but it would be fun if you came up and the boys could all go. They love the place!

Jen said...

Brodie and Bronwen used to love places like this. We would seriously stay for 4-5 hours. If figured if we weren't in the house, they couldn't mess it up.