Friday, September 19, 2008

Exciting Friday Night

While the boys were doing this all night.....






I was doing this! Crafting!


3 flower picks from Rod Works. 1 bucket from Tai Pan. Brown ribbon from Tai Pan. Green moss from Michaels. I think it turned out pretty cute.



I filled this bucket from the dollar bin at target. ($2.50) with a piece of quarter fabric ($1.oo) from Joannes, and used some ribbon from the dollar bin at target to tie around the handles. I didn't have anything to put in it, so I put some cinnamon potpurri in it for the time being until I find something I like to go in it.







Jeremy got his video game today that he got for his birthday. It didn't come out until this week and my mom and dad gave him a check to get it so while I was at costco today, I surprised him with it. Bad idea. Now I get to have a husband who will stay up til 5am playing video games (ALL night long). Be sleepy tomorrow. Sleep all day!










Cute Conversation I overheard between Kasen and Jeremy.

Kasen: "I am having so much fun playing this game with you daddy!"

Jeremy: "Are you? You have no idea how happy that makes me Kasen! I'm so glad. That makes my day."

Even if it's video games they bond over, I just think its so dang sweet!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Yes, it is sad that men bond over video games. But.....they do. I only hope that Rob will grow out of it some day and find something useful to do instead.

He and Gabe play ever Saturday together. Their game of choice is Star Wars Legos. Super fun.

Alison B said...

how is it that we are so alike?? seriously. I usually am crafting and Mark is on the computer or Wii, or something "geeky". How funny.

sarah said...

Those two things turned out really cute. Good job.

Shannon Crandall said...

cute crafts! When did you get to go to rod works and thai pan? How fun I love those stores when I go to Utah!!!