Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coming together...

Our lives are coming together in our new abode. I will not call it home because Cali will always be "home" to me. We are currently residing here. :)

Jeremy went back to work 2 days after we got to AZ. He likes the new location. Once again, he is doing the exact same thing for the exact same boss. Working with the same people and reporting to the same people. He said the office in Scottsdale is a little more active and he enjoys that. He does however miss his old lunch group. He is busy working and playing house. Moving heavy furniture and hanging pictures.

Kasen is busy being a monster. Poor kid is bored out of his mind without school and playgroup. We are working on both of those, but in the meantime he is coloring A LOT of pictures. He is adjusting fairly well. Making friends at church and enjoying his new CTR 5 class. He is in CTR 5c. There are about 8 kids in each of the CTR5 classes. Crazy. We enjoys the park thats right behind our house, it has a swing which is his new found love since he learned to pump on his own a while ago. He has his occasional "I miss...." moments, but for the most part is doing a lot better than I expected. He seems to like our new house, and enjoys having his own room with all his own stuff. Along with his own bathroom. He likes to help me with laundry and putting away dishes (tupperware) and enjoys sitting at the island on the barstool everytime he eats.

I am doing pretty well. Im done being pregnant. About 10 days ago I was feeling good, but now...now I am done. Sore, achey, heartburn, kicks from long legs in the ribs, waking me up at night, along with going potty in the middle of the night, along with some other TMI effects. I know he isn't ready to come out yet so I am trying to be patient. I am trying hard to entertain Kasen but its hard when all I want to do is sleep. Im extremely exhausted, but doing my best. The house is getting there. Master bedroom is done, Kasen's room just got done a couple days ago, scrap/guest room is near done, and the kitchen was the first thing to be finished. Of course there are still random things around the house that need a place to live. Our kitchen table is covered in things to decorate the house with. We are getting there. Quinns rooms hasn't even been started yet, but Jeremy works from home tomorrow and will be putting the crib together along with doing a little rearranging which will then give me the room to get in there and start putting stuff away. I will start washing his clothes tomorrow and putting those away too.

Our ward is great, so far. It's HUGE. People have been friendly so far and offerend a ton of help. No callings yet, thankfully. I think it will be awhile since its such a large ward.

The neighborhood is awesome. I really really love it. The master community we live in has events going on regularly. They have their own Elementary school, and a HUGE park next to that. There is a big pond that you can "catch and release" fish in. Volleyball courts, basketball, YMCA, pool, play structures. All within a 5 minute walk. Really nice.

We love our house, still getting some of the kinks out of it. Like the beetles, and bugs. The fact that when we try and turn Quinns lights on, the mater bed and bath power go out. Best part is, Quinns lights dont even work. You flip the switch and get no light and then no power in the master. We are working on some stuff, but overall love our new place. It's OUR place and we are so grateful for that. It's nice to be on our own again, and to just be with each other.

That's all I can think of for right now...if you have questions that I didn't answer you can ask and I will write another post with all the answers. I do have a facebook and have posted a ton of pictures there as well if you are interested. I check that a lot more than I do this. But now that we have internet and I found my camera cable, I will try to post whenever I have something to post about.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

we might go to the movies tomorrow if you want to meet us there

Melanie said...

Wow.....you guys have had a REALLY busy life lately. Crazy! We, ourselves, are headed into a move. Rob finally got a job. YEAY!

Good Luck in AZ. I hope y'all don't get any more sickness before the baby comes. Ugh!

Mrs.EBG said...

Questions:
1. Do you now crave Neilson's as much as I do? And would you call that craving worse or equal to the craving of Cafe Rio?

2. Do you have a community pool that I'm unaware of?

3. How much do you LOVE living by me now? ;)

The Dobrons said...

I visited that area recently and loved it! Really, I think I could come and eat the food for a month. There are SOOO many different restaurants there! Pig out girl!
Oooo and find a place called G-spot...gelato that is....sooooo good!

Pure Images said...

I am so happy you are loving your new area place etc... That is crazy there is a CTR 5c class! Anyhoo... sounds like things are really coming together for you guys! =)

kouklaville said...

yea for you girl!! It is funny, but I JUST entered that phase of indegestion, rib kicks and exhaustion. THIS of course followed that CRAZY nesting period. GLAD I did what I could then cuz now I REALLY just want to sit on the couch!!

COngrats on getting so much done.. and loving your huge ward with tons of kiddos! Lets pray for NO callings until you get your feet on the ground with 2 kiddos!:)

xoxo, Anthea

SeeCampbell said...

Britt, so good to read and see all the pics of your new life. I'm so happy for you. Neilson's is great. They had one in Orem I used to hit now and then. I bet it will be no time at all that Kasen in making friends. And you too. Keep us posted!

Alison B said...

sounds like you are getting lots done. that is so hard, yet so fun, and so satisfying. just make sure you make time to make new friends. Keep us posted!