Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kasen Moments

There have been a few instances lately that I have been meaning to write down. To me, they are just priceless and I want to remember them forever.

One the way to costco:
Kasen: those flowers are beautiful
Grandpa: not as beautiful as your grandma
Kasen: Grandpa! Don't say that about my grandma!
Grandpa: its a nice thing to say. The flowers are beautiful, but grandma is prettier than those flowers!

5 minutes later....

Kasen: Grandma, you are prettier than a tissue box!




Putting Kasen to bed:
Kasen: g'night daddy
Daddy: g'night Kasen, I love you. See you in the morning good boy.
Kasen: Daddy? You are gooder than a door!
Daddy: Thanks Kase, I take that as a compliment. A door is very useful and functional.


I am having so much fun with him and his sweet personality. He cracks me up everyday. These are things I don't ever want to forget. Thanks for making my life so much fun Kasen, I love you sweetie pie!

No comments: