Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My little-big-man




What a handsome freckle faced boy I have. I adore his freckles. I stare at them everyday and just smile. I look for new ones, I count them. I look to see if they have grown. I just love them. I

love this boy. I especially love this boy in his pimp suit his grandpa bought for him to wear on Easter. I didn't get any good pictures on Easter cause Kasen was sick, but I got these on Sunday when he requested to wear the suit again. Oh I can't get over how dang cute he looks. He looks so grown up, it makes me proud, but so sad at the same time. I love my little-big-man!

3 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Seriously, he looks sooo dang cute in that suit!

Pure Images said...

Oh goodness, I want to squeeze him, he is so cute!!

Katie said...

He is soooo handsome. Godd job you two.